Taguig City, Philippines — August 3, 2016 — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced financial results in the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) region for its fiscal year 2016 second quarter ending June 30, 2016. Non-IFRS cloud subscriptions and support revenue grew 47% at constant currency. Non-IFRS cloud and software revenue was up 9% at constant currency. Non-IFRS total revenues were €802 million.
In APJ, SAP had strong double-digit software licenses revenue growth in India, whereas Japan had almost triple-digit growth. Both countries grew double-digit in cloud subscriptions and support revenue for the quarter.
“Our cloud business continues on its fast growth path, driving strong momentum for SAP Asia Pacific Japan. In the digital economy, we continue to see robust demand for SAP S/4HANA as more customers reimagine their businesses with a digital core that provides immediate insight and agility,” said Adaire Fox-Martin, President, SAP Asia Pacific Japan.
SAP customer highlights in the second quarter:
• Rockland Distilleries Pvt Ltd, a manufacturer & distributor of spirits and fine wine, has chosen SAP over Salesforce.com and Oracle to lead them through its digital transformation journey. With SAP, Rockland Distilleries will be able to facilitate strategic and transformational decisions based on business insights.
• NTUC Fairprice Co-Op Limited, chose SAP HANA, SAP Payroll, SAP Multiposting, and SAP SuccessFactors Suite, including SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, to improve employee productivity and employee engagement.
• The 55 million-tonne-per-annum Roy Hill Project represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port projects to be developed in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Situated 115 kilometres north of Newman, the world class Roy Hill Project is the only independent iron ore project with West Australian majority ownership. With SAP, Roy Hill Holdings Pty Ltd aims to improve making informed decisions about their business.
• Daikin Airconditioning India Pvt. Ltd. ( DAIPL) is a 100% subsidiary of Daikin Industries Ltd., Japan, a global leader in the manufacturing of commercial-use and residential air conditioning systems. It purchased SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer and HANA Cloud Integration to facilitate an end-to-end connected system that gives it a 360-degree view of its customers and prospects so it can improve customer experience and collaboration between sales and service agents, dealers, and field service technicians.
• CJ korea express, the largest logistics company in South Korea, aims to become one of the top five global logistics enterprises by 2020. To support its ambitious expansion plans, CJ korea express needed to improve the stability and agility of its IT foundation to deliver short time-to-value. Therefore, CJ korea express chose SAP S/4HANA Finance solution to support the company’s global expansion on a single platform.
For more information, visit the SAP News Center. Follow SAP on Twitter at @sapnews.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable approximately 320,000 business and public sector customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
Jul 20, 2018 0By: Lou Ellen L. Antonio MARAWI CITY,-– Dubbed “Launching of Farm Mechanization Program and Turn Over of Special Area for Agricultural Development Projects,” the Department of Agriculture (DA) distributed farm inputs and equipment to provide livelihood assistance to the crisis-affected...