Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) General Manager Alexander Balutan announced on Wednesday that Lotto and Keno agents have already reached 11,120 in 2018.
“From January to December 2018, our Lotto and Keno agents have already reached 11,120. Of 11,120, 8,769 are Lotto agents and 2,351 are Keno operators,” said Balutan.
For Lotto, Balutan said the National Capital Region (NCR) has the most number of agents at 2,251, followed by Visayas at 1,952, Southern Tagalog and Bicol Region (STBR) at 1,747, Mindanao at 1,674, and Northern and Central Luzon (NCL) at 1,145.
For Keno, NCR also has the most number of agents at 883, followed by SBTR at 681, NCL at 366, Visayas at 267, and Mindanao at 154.
Keno Lotto Express is a fun game played every 10 minutes that allows the player to choose how many numbers to play, how much money to bet. With Keno, the player has a chance to win up to P1,000,000 for only P12 per play.
“As you all know, our revenue comes from the hard-earned money of individuals who fall in line daily in lotto and Small Town Lottery (STL) outlets to buy their tickets. So they must be informed where their money goes and how PCSO spent their money,” said Balutan.
“The playing public should know that they might not have won the million jackpot prize, but by their P24 may have saved and stretched the lives of dialysis or chemotherapy patients who are beneficiaries of PCSO under the Individual Medical Assistance Program (IMAP),” he added.
Of the almost P64 billion revenue generated by PCSO in 2018, P31,902,529,360 came from Lotto and digit games, P26,103,422,348.39 from STL, P4,397,969,030 from Keno, P1,149,124,000 from Instant Sweepstakes Ticket (PMC), and P4,867,500 from Sweepstakes.
“STL is obviously the second highest earning product of PCSO with 88 operational Authorized STL agents (ASAs). It has been giving jobs and decent lives to Filipino people and their families who cannot even pass the nitty-gritties of job fairs due to age, lack of education, and physical disability. We have saved them from vices, drugs, and from being exploited by criminals,” said Balutan.
In a data provided by the Branch Operations Sector headed by Assistant General Manager Remeliza Gabuyo, STL has produced 314,596 jobs as of January 28, 2019. Of 314,596 jobs, 13,720 are organic employees, 26,227 are sales supervisors, and 274,649 are sales agents.
How to apply as online lottery agent
The applicant needs to fill up the Online Lottery Application Form which will include the following requirements:
· Sketch/location map of the proposed outlet site
· Picture of the building of the proposed outlet site
The applicant must ensure that the application form is complete and that all required documents are attached. Incomplete requirements will not be processed. All applications are subject to evaluation prior to approval.
PCSO shall conduct the inspection and technical evaluation of the proposed outlet site/s. The applicant shall be informed of the evaluation result. PCSO shall notify the applicant on the status of the application concerning the availability of communication facilities in the proposed outlet prior to installation of facilities.
The applicant shall be informed when to fabricate lotto booth and for terminal installation.
Online lottery agent applicants must be a Filipino citizen and at least 21 years old.
For individual applicant, he/she must accomplish and submit:
· Three latest ID pictures (2 x 2)
· Three latest ID pictures (2 x 2) of spouse
· Letter of intent
· Online lottery Personal Data Sheet
· Proof of Income: Self-employed applicants must submit income tax return, registration of business, and audited financial statements. For employed, he/she must submit an income tax return, registration of business audited financial statements, and certificate of income.
· Proof of Ownership/lease of outlet: Owners must submit a Land Title or TCT. For lessee, Contract of Lease (Notarized), Building Owner’s Authorization Form
· NBI Clearance (Current)
· Barangay Clearance (Personal Record) Sketch/Location Map of the Proposed Agency Site
· Photograph of the vicinity photograph of the building
· Photograph of the Interior
For corporation, requirements include the following:
· Bio-data of corporate officers and directors
· Photocopy of S.E.C Registration, photocopy of articles of incorporation, photocopy of by laws, latest audited financial statement I.T.R. for the immediately preceding year, letter of intent, contract of lease, building owner’s authorization, sketch/location map of the proposed agency site, photograph of the vicinity, photograph of the building
· Photograph of the interior
For more information, please visit www.psco.gov.ph.
Feb 21, 2019 0CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY – Good news to the parents of offenders and addict kids in the city! A new rehab facility is now in the planning stage, according to a press statement released to the media. The new rehab building facility will be constructed just beside the Mother Teresa Compound in sitio...
Feb 21, 2019 0