Upping their Insta game is probably one of the most important things Wanderland Music Festival goers will have on their list! While it’s easy to snap the day’s most memorable events, it’s the on-point captions that tie it all together for a social feed that’s guaranteed to get those double taps.
For those having a tough time thinking of captions, song lyrics are one way to go! Here are a few of our recommendations, based on the lyrics of the artists performing on March 10, 2018 at the Filinvest City Event Grounds, Alabang:
1. “You shine like silver in the sunlight. You light up my whole heart, it feels like in the sun, the sun.”
Taken From: Kodaline’s “Love Like This”
Perfect For: The sun setting over the Wanderland stage. Ask a friend to take your photo against it and this caption will work just as well.
2. “I do not feel the fear of fallin', I wanna fly. If it all goes well, then I will.”
Taken From: Jhené Aiko’s “3:16AM”
Perfect For: The crowd of Wanderland dancing along to Aiko’s performance. The more people throw their hands up in the air, the better the shot.
3. “Better give you up, my soul now. But I'll never, never, never stop thinking of you.”
Taken From: FKJ’s “Better Give You Up”
Perfect For: Your favorite food or drink during the festival. Whatever your style in taking photos, food shots always do well on social media.
Taken From: Daniel Caesar’s “Get You”
Perfect For: Your barkada, with one of the art installations in the background. It’s rare for a group to be complete so it’s best to capture this moment with Caesar’s “Get You” as the caption.
Taken From: Lauv’s “I Like Me Better”
Perfect For: A photo of, or with your partner. Single? No problem. You can also use the caption for a photo of you with a cute smile so your crush can see it online.
6. “Give my love to a shooting star, but she moves so fast that I can't keep up.”
Perfect For: You looking dramatically into the night sky. If you’re shy, you can take a photo of the stage with the beautiful sky.
7. “And you say that you want me to stay, yeah, you want me to wait here. And I don't wanna do this no more.”
Perfect For: You, while waiting in line to get food. Plus points for looking sad.
Perfect For: A group shot at the end of the festival or a photo of the closing performance.
9. “Dance now! Dance now, baby! Give it all and I'm gonna start.”
Perfect For: A Boomerang video of you dancing. Plus points if you can do it clumsily!
10. “Moon has never glowed this color. Hearts have never been this close. I have never been more certain, I will love you 'til we're old.”
Perfect For: A selfie with your BFF having the time of your lives
11. “I don’t know, I don't know which way to go. I really don't know.”
Perfect For: Two Wanderland stages. This photo is best for when two of your favorite bands perform at the same time.
12. “We're in the middle of it all, take me for a spin now. I say we're in the middle of it all, take me far away.”
Perfect For: You and your friends, dancing in the mosh pit
13. “I am new in town with a long face and a frown. And I walked from so far just to get to this bar.”?strong>
Perfect For: You and your barkada enjoying drinks at the bar
With these lyrics, you won’t have a hard time captioning your epic shots at the festival!
For more information, visit the website at http://go.globe.com.ph/Wanderland.html or follow the official Globe Facebook page or @enjoyGlobe on Twitter.
Oct 17, 2018 0A new one-level corporate building will soon rise in the uptown part of this city, particularly along Masterson Avenue. But unlike any other edifice, this one is more environment-friendly and cost-efficient. The new corporate offices of S.V. More Pharma (Butuan) will only take five months to...